2.14.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful my taxes are done.

I will be super thankful when the tax return arrives.

I'm thankful my sister got offered the Ankeny teaching job.

I'm SO thankful she accepted it! We are so excited for you guys to be in town!!

I'm thankful she shared the baby's gender with us...(see below).

I'm thankful Kent's garage heater is getting installed tonight.  I suppose if I'm going to keep asking him to do all these projects for me...he might as well be warm while he's doing them. :)

I'm thankful for those little pouches of baby food.  So much easier than little jars of food.  Kase wolfed one down the other night in one gulp.  Seriously he did not take a single breath.

I'm thankful Kase loves to be outside.  It has been so nice being out at the park again!

I'm thankful I get to spend the evening with my four favorite Valentines.  :) What are your Valentine plans?

Here we are reacting to the news that "It's A Boy!"

And THIS is the reaction to the news that she got offered the job! BIG day!!!! :)

Baby boy!!!! 

No comments: