2.06.2013

Get real

Sometimes you just gotta say it like it is.

My house is a mess.

My kids are sick.

I am tired of washing wet sheets.

Actually, I'm just tired.  Really tired.

Kase's favorite toy (the one that keeps him happy in his crib) is out of batteries.  Of course, it needs C batteries.  As if I ever keep those on hand.

I've already made one trip to the store today and failed to get aforementioned batteries.

My fat jeans are slowly but surely getting much tighter than I care for them to be.

Kylee got some foreign substance stuck in her hair that we still have NO idea what it was.  Haircut pictures to come.

I have had so many cancelled plans with friends/sisters because of sick kids I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get a night out again.  Does going to kindergarten registration for an hour count as a night out? Because I'm kind of looking forward to that.  Well, as long as Kael gets better and I can find someone to stay with the kids.  Fingers crossed.

I finally got around to printing off pictures for Kase's baby book.  Got home and started putting them in the book, only to realize the printing was all messed up and the photos are smudged and have random streaks of color all over them.  Good, because I was sure hoping to make a trip back to Walgreens today.  Maybe I'll remember to grab some batteries at least.

I'll be back tomorrow with a MUCH more grateful attitude.  I promise.


No comments: