7.25.2012

What I'm...

reading: The Love Dare.  I'm finding it to be very convicting.  I am trying to be as selfless as described/expected in the book but wind up feeling taken advantage of and downright exhausted. Where's the balance??

eating: everything in sight! I LOVE the extra 500 calories a day that nursing burns.

not doing: running.  This cold I have keeps hanging around and so do the 100 plus degree temps.  I haven't run for nearly a week.  Which is fine but...see above reference to eating everything in sight. :)

looking forward to: a weekend at Clear Lake with friends!

listening to: nothing.  Sweet, sweet silence as the big kids are playing computer games and Kase is sleeping.  I don't even have laundry going or music playing.  It is even too hot for all the guys who have been working on the new house next door so there are no hammers or saws or loud trucks or anything.  It is heavenly!

loving: the cleaning chore chart I found.  I know, I'm a huge dork.  But honestly it is so simple and I feel so productive!

doing: packin' up to head to the pool with my favorite buckaroos.  We will most certainly be stopping for ice cream on the way home.  Gotta beat the heat somehow! Later!!

No comments: