6.21.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful I got to get away with my Kylee to see Pinkalicious at the DM Playhouse last weekend.  It was fun to have some mommy/daughter time which also meant that Kase took a bottle from Kent in my absence. Hooray!

I'm thankful for Kase's laughs.  He has laughed out loud at least 5 times now and it is the.sweetest.sound. Can you believe he's going to be two months old soon? Wish I could hit the pause button on this summer!

I'm thankful we've knocked out a few more parks from our list.  I think we've done 20 of 35 already!





I'm thankful/sad/excited that this is the last Thankful Thursday post I'll be writing from our current home.  Moving day is tomorrow!!!

I'm so so so thankful for my lawyer friend who was kind enough to do some quick paperwork for us at the very last second.  Thank you Dawn!!!


1 comment:

Maria P said...

Good luck on your move! Looking forward to seeing pics of your new house! So fun keeping up with old friends by reading this :)