5.31.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for my deal-snagging mother-in-law. :) She found some AWESOME new bikes for Kael and Kylee!!! Now she's on the hunt for bunk beds for the new house.

I'm thankful that my mom came to stay over last night.  Kase's stomach has been a bit upset lately, which makes him upset so it was wonderful having someone help through the night.

I'm thankful for a rainy, stay-in-sweatpants kind of day.

I'm thankful it's Thursday.  The weekend is in sight.

I'm thankful it's almost time to flip the calendar to June! Moving month!!!!

I'm thankful (giddy might be a better word) that I recently found out who one of my neighbors will be at our new house.  I just knew that our new neighborhood was going to be a good fit for us.

Short and sweet today. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Missy... said...

I'M giddy about your new neighbors, too! :)

Jon & Jennifer said...

Ok so now I want to know who your new neighbors are!? Sorry Kase hasn't been feeling well it sure makes it hard glad your mom was able to come and help.