4.09.2012

Weekend Wrap- Up Part I (The birthdays)

I have so so so much to write about but I think it'll be easier to show pictures.
We started off the weekend with Kent's brother and mom coming to hang out Friday night. We went out for pizza and they stayed the night.  Kael and Kylee LOVE it when people stay over at our house.  Saturday morning we picked up breakfast pizza and donuts then kicked it into high gear and tidied up the house for a showing.  Later Kent's dad joined us and we had an egg hunt for the kids and Cindy got them some much needed spring clothes and shoes!




Went out for lunch then later we headed to my family's to celebrate the April birthdays.  We hunted for mushrooms, opened presents, ate (Kael's favorite) stuffed crust pizza and played outside.






It's not easy to make mushroom hunting look this good.  See above and below.





Kael's verdict on how the morels taste.




Kael loved his new scooter!!!

Is there anything cuter than a baby on a scooter?

His favorite color is still orange, which is why I changed this blog layout last year around his birthday time to an orange background....which means I haven't updated it in at least a year!

I wasn't fast enough to keep Brooklyn's little fingers out of her cake!

Look at that perfect little handprint she left in the frosting!
I was not expecting any gifts for me at all so imagine my surprise when I was showered with all this! My family is the best! There were all sorts of adorable baby clothes, robes for me, flip flops, lip gloss and everything you could possibly think of that I will need when I'm in the hospital with the baby: travel shampoo and toothbrush, a new notebook and pens, thank you notes and stamps, nail files, hair ties, a bucket of candy and even some cashews and a sports book for Kent. :)

No comments: