4.12.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for a neighbor who continues to spoil me with homemade goodies.  She keeps insisting she has "tons of leftovers" but really she's just a good person who knows what it's like to be pregnant and have other people cook for you. :)

I'm thankful for a full Starbucks punch card.  Normally the only thing I drink at Sbux (actually, the only coffee I drink in general) is a tall black half decaf but today Kylee and I split a Caramel Frappucino and it was so yummy.

I'm thankful for Pinterest, as we continue to kick around the idea of building a home.  There are so many great inspirational ideas to be found there!

I'm thankful for warm weather and how simple it is to entertain my 4 year old and her friend.  A bucket of water and a couple paintbrushes and they spent the whole entire day "painting" anything and everything: our driveway, our deck, our mailbox...

I'm oh-so-thankful that the Easter Bunny brought the Wii game Just Dance 3.  You better belive I the kids have a blast bustin' a move!


Short and sweet today...busy day here and Kael's birthday is tomorrow!



No comments: