9.22.2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that the fall lineup on TV has returned.  We're loving Parenthood, Sons of Anarchy, and The League.

I'm thankful Kael has learned how to tie his shoes! He sure is growing up. He dilligently practiced twice a day and his hard work paid off!

I'm thankful for plans to go for dinner with some girlfriends tonight.  Even though I love to cook, I don't mind a night off every once in awhile.

I'm thankful the weather is supposed to be a bit nicer this weekend than it was last weekend for sitting out and watching football games and soccer games.

I'm thankful that Kent brought me soup from CJ's yesterday for lunch.  I'm realllly thankful for the 6 brownie bites he also brought me. :) That was a nice surprise.

I'm thankful that Kylee made it all the way to top of this yesterday at Tag Park.  She has gotten so brave!

.


I'm thankful for bouquets of "flowers" picked by Kylee. They're prettier and more special than any flowers I've ever bought.

I'm just thankful it's Thursday and the weekend is near. Now I'm off to make some pumpkin bars, so you know I'll be having a good weekend. :) Hope yours is wonderful too!

No comments: