8.31.2011

Weekend getaway to Ottumwa

Now, if you're from around here, you might not consider Ottumwa to be much of a vacation destination. :) But let me tell you we had a wonderful weekend visiting Uncle Kevin there. And as far as I'm concerned, anything that includes swimming, jumping on hotel beds, and racing go karts qualifies as a vacation.



The whole crew out supporting Kev's football team.




This has to be Uncle Kyle's first tea party. :)






I was soooo happy that I got this picture! You better believe that caused one heck of a splash!





I was equally happy to get this picture. We got one like this a couple years ago with just the 3 brothers; this time we added Kael.







Kael wanted to share his banana malt with everyone. Mmmm.






Kylee's strawberry shortcake was the prettiest thing on the menu.







Grandpa Keith is a natural!





Now that's just funny.





Thanks for a great weekend guys!


No comments: