7.29.2011

Friday Fun

My super colorful, personalized beach bag from Thirty-One arrived today! You better believe we're packing it up and heading to Storm Lake for the weekend. King's Pointe, here we come!


We painted rocks. Just 'cause it's fun and added a little bit of color to our rock bed. Also because Kent was out of town and I was looking for ways to entertain the kids. And myself.



Kylee did the rainbow, I "helped" her with the flower, I did the heart and the top two rocks Kael did. He said he painted my face. In case you don't recognize me, I'm supposed to be painted on the rock there on the top left.










A brilliant someone handed out seed packets instead of candy at our beloved Summerfest parade. Kylee and I planted them, but first we decorated the pots. She had so much fun doing this...I'm keeping this one in the back of my mind as a future gift for teachers, or anyone really.






















Have a great weekend everyone!!!


No comments: