6.16.2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for nice weather. We've had a lot of rain around here and I am ready to spend some time at the pool!

I'm thankful that my grandma's recent surgery went well and she is on the mend. Hopefully she will get to go home from the hospital soon!

I'm thankful for long, lazy summer mornings and snuggly kids in their pj's.

I'm thankful for dinner out with the girls last night. Kent had fun at home playing croquet then watching hockey with the kids.

I'm thankful for my sisters. We had the best time together in Kansas City. Friends are wonderful, but there is nothing like sisters.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to help a friend out at Winefest this weekend! Check out the Creme Cupcake booth if you're at Winefest!

I'm thankful for Special Agent Oso. Kael loves to follow his "Three Special Steps" for doing anything. I'm pretty sure Oso is how Kael learned to throw a football.

I'm thankful for grilling season. I love, love, love to cook but having Kent get home from work and put something on the grill sure is easy. And delicious.

I'm thankful for well-behaved kids. This is something I often take for granted but for the most part, my kids get along really well and I can take them anywhere and know they will be good.

I can't belive it's Thursday already. Is your week flying by too?

1 comment:

Missy... said...

You and your sisters make me happy/excited that my girls have each other!