6.13.2011

Table for one.....

Hello to all that read and appreciate my wife's blog. As a 1st time blog writer, I must say that this is something that I have been meaning to do for quite sometime. I cannot begin to tell you how much this means to me. To be able to hear and see my wife's words, ideas and plans put into writing is truly a blessing. She really is my guiding light and I love her with all my heart. Thank-you Laura for all you do for me and this family.




The title of my post is table for one and here is why.

Table for one is what my life would be like, without my wife. As I sit here alone in my house while they are gone, I start to see the importance of them in my life. If you know me, you know I am a very loyal family man. I try to live my life through them in every way. The highlight of my day is when I come home and the kids still yell "DADDY" and run to give me a hug. It truly recharges my battery. It doesn't get any better than that. And to my wife who spends countless hours teaching, mentoring, researching, writing, cooking, cleaning, etc, and somehow remains to keep a positive attitude with a smile. I just don't know how she does it. I wish I had the same drive and passion as her. Hope is not lost and someday I hope to have it as well. She is the glue that keeps this family together. She is my one and only...My beautiful Wife.


Here is a photo of us...I am glad my kids got their looks from my wife!

Thank-you for taking the time to read and be a part of our lives. I leave you with a song that hit home when I 1st heard it and still does. Thanks, Kent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLr6G8Xy5uc&feature=player_detailpage

1 comment:

Missy... said...

Awww...what a great post! And I couldn't agree more...your wife IS something special!