5.11.2011

It feels like summer!

I took a deep, heavy breath in. After a wonderfully long day of playing outside, Kael smelled exactly the way 6 year old boy should- a combination of dirt, grass, sunscreen and sweat. "You smell like summer," I told him. And it was wonderful.







I was curious about some carnival music that I had been hearing. There are lots of parks nearby so you never know what might be going on around here....turns out it was an ice cream truck! Fantastic!




I glanced in our medicine cabinet and noticed these. "Was there a band-aid sale recently?" you might wonder. Nope. We actually need all of these band-aids. We are barely a couple weeks into short/skirt season and Kylee's poor legs are scraped, bumped and bruised. Oh, Kylee Grace. :)








I am rockin' a mid-summer tan and it's only the middle of May. It's one of the perks of the job that I get to be outside supervising slip and slide fun then subsequently doling out icees!



No comments: