4.28.2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kent fixed our dishwasher. I don't know what was wrong with it but it just wasn't getting dishes as clean as it used to so I had to *gasp* wash dishes by hand for a couple days. Painful I tell ya.




I'm thankful that I got to spend some time with the girls Tuesday night. It doesn't get better than a long, lingering nearly four hour dinner with friends. Kent is so good about encouraging me to get out with friends- he knows I hardly get to speak to another adult all day so girl adult time is crucial!




I'm so thankful that my niece Brooklyn is Home Sweet Home. God is so good. Could she be any sweeter?






My tummy is thankful for these yummy things I made the other day. I'm guessing my wasteline is slightly less appreciative but sharing this with my Kylee was a fantastic start to the day.






I'm thankful Kent passed his test on Tuesday! He's working on getting his AIC and passed his second test (out of a series of four). Woohoo!!! He works so hard for this family and I appreciate him far more than I probably let on. Way to go honey-your studying totally paid off!


What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thank-full for you, Laura. Love Kent