2.18.2011

Speaking of Spring...

...I spent the day driving around town with the windows down and the seat heaters on. Come on, tell me you're doing it too, right???


...I was outside shoveling water and started to get hot. I took off my jacket off (tank top underneath) but kept the stocking cap on. Shoveling water in and of itself is weird (we get HUGE puddles on our sidewalks- the the kids try to ride their bike through them and they get allll muddy) but doing it in a tank top and a stocking cap must have had my neighbors thinking I was crazy.



....it's time to lighten up. Kent and I went out for a nice dinner last night and after I had finished all of my fettuccine alfredo and asked the waitress to refill the bread basket a couple times she finally said to me, "Wow, I'm impressed!" as in, "Wow, I'm impressed that you can eat so very much food!" Oops. That was slightly embarassing. So I guess it's time to start switching pot roasts, chili and heavy stews out for some grilled chicken and steamed veggies.

No comments: