1.11.2024

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for a snow day on Tuesday!



Kase is so thankful there is enough snow to tube behind the truck- he loves it so much! I'm thankful Kylee was willing to go along to spot- it makes me too nervous!


They are thankful for grandma's hot cocoa mix!


I was thankful to spend some time with Kylee.  She had spent her morning studying and driving herself to the gym (no small feat in this snow!) then we baked cookies together.  Love her.


I'm thankful for another team mom who captures some great shots of the boys with her super nice camera at the games!



Especially love this one of Kase and his coach Tyler.  Every time we looked at the bench when Kase was out they were sitting the exact same way.  Ha.



Thankful for a long weekend ahead with no school Friday or Monday! 


No comments: