12.28.2023

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful these two buddies had the whole day to play together yesterday! Their schedules don't match up very well in the winter- Kase has basketball and his best friend has wrestling and they don't even go to the same school.  So they were thrilled when they were both home and free all day! They made the most of it as they both got gel blasters for Christmas and had fun playing with those.  They hot tubbed, played FortNite- it was a good day.



I'm thankful Kase was busy and Kael and Kylee also kept themselves busy because Kent and I got SO much done! All the Christmas stuff got put away and the entire house was clean! Cars detailed, errands ran. It felt so good!

I'm thankful that I'm not a working mom.  It's so great to be home with my kids while they are home over break! 

No comments: