11.16.2023

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for Kase's attitude towards social media/texting.  I was talking with him the other day about who his favorite person to message was and he said, "Hold on" then proceeded to grab his phone and scroll waaaaayy down to the bottom of his messages.  He pointed at the very last one and said, "This person.  Because they don't text me hardly ever." Ha. While most of his friends can't seem to get enough of being on their phones, Kase just wants to play. 


I'm thankful that Kylee had help with her robot baby last weekend.  I think that was a little more work than she bargained for.


I'm thankful Kael is making plans to bring his friends and girlfriend to our house to hang out! Love when the kids want to be here. 


I'm thankful for a shoutout for Kase at Junkyard the other night.  He was playing games before it started and must have thrown a cool trick shot and later the leader mentioned it in front of everyone.  I think he felt like a pretty big deal.  Mostly I just love that our kids have all enjoyed going to our church's youth group and continue to invite friends along! 


I'm thankful (kind of) Kent and I went to Adam Sandler with our friends the other night. Truthfully I wasn't feeling well at all and it was such a late night but it's always good to see our friends and have an adult night out.  And Adam was great! I just wish it had been a different night.




Have a great weekend! 

No comments: