2.16.2023

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for sweet Valentine gifts from Keith and Cindy for the kids.


I'm thankful that vacation is right around the corner.  My people are ready for the beach and time off school.


I'm thankful for a really fun day at BizTown with Kase and his class on Monday! Kent and I both got to volunteer and we loved seeing Kase give his speech as CFO of construction and watch him do his thing all day long!








I'm thankful that Kylee and Garrett had time for a nice Valentine's Eve dinner (he had baseball on actual Valentine's).  They went out to Filet and he brought her roses and chocolates.  What a guy.





I'm thankful the kids still love and appreciate the photo books I give them every year on Valentine's.  I also get them each a couple more gifts and Kase was especially excited about his Comfy sweatshirt this year.



Have a great weekend! 

No comments: