1.22.2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

 Friday night Kase had a birthday party for a couple of his best friends.  Just look at this Crew! They had fun at Urban Air.



Kylee hung out with her boyfriend, Kent and Kael got dinner at Wig and Pen then Kael hung out with his friend.


Saturday we got to see Kellen play basketball then went to celebrate the January birthdays at Keith and Cindy's. 




That night Kent and I had a Rotary event. Fun getting dressed up and spending the evening with my favorite guy!



The next morning Kent and Kylee headed off to volleyball and Kase wanted me to hang out with him and watch him play FortNite.  I happily obliged.



I took no pictures of volleyball but Kylee had a great day! They went undefeated in pool play but lost a close one to a team they really wanted to beat.  Was really proud of Kylee for keeping a great attitude and playing hard all day.  Shoutout to all the grandparents and her boyfriend who came to watch! The boys and I went to late church then I had a meeting at church with Kael and later Kase and I made it down to watch the last volleyball match.  We came home, ordered Mexican and had a great night watching playoff football.

Have a great week, all! 



No comments: