11.17.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for a great day Tuesday with Kael visiting Buena Vista! He hasn't made his decision for sure yet but it was so great to spend the day with him and really great to see him excited about the college experience.



I'm thankful we made it there and back safely as our visit happened on the first snowfall of the year!



Speaking of, I'm thankful the first snowfall of the year is still magical for my kids.  The looks on their faces when they opened their windows that day to find snow....I just love it.


I'm thankful for a sweet message from my sister who graduated from BV checking in to see what Kael thought of it!


I'm thankful for a fairly slow week around here.  Kylee is taking a full week off all practices and lifting and Kase really only has basketball.  So besides that and the kids' church events it's been so nice for things to slow down a bit!


Happy Thursday! 

No comments: