2.17.2022

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a fun Valentine's Date night! It was super fancy. Definitely an experience! And thankful that Kael took Kase to the basketball game while we were out and also got him dinner.  I love when those two get to hang out together.


I'm thankful the kids still love their photo books I give them along with a couple other fun surprises for Valentine's Day. I didn't have time to get a picture of them all together in their red shirts like I do every year but I haven't forgotten and I will do it this weekend! 



Kylee was thankful for these gorgeous flowers from her boyfriend.



And I was thankful we all (including Kylee's boyfriend) went go kart racing together on Valentine's Day since the kids didn't have school. I had never actually been there and it was really fun!





I'm thankful for a bunch of doctors appointments over with for the kids.  Kase has a new ENT with some new ideas to help his stuffy nose and Kylee has been to a physical therapist for her knee.  Just want to get all my people feeling 100%!

I'm thankful for these cute twinners. Kase and a buddy from his class decided to dress alike the other day and I loved it.  Kase was like, "Mom! You probably can't even tell which one is me!" Ha!




Happy Thursday, all!



No comments: