1.31.2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday night took my dad out for an early birthday celebration.  We have talked about taking him to Rube's forever and it finally worked out! The kids all had a great time but most importantly I think my dad did too.  We loved spending time with him.   It was the highlight of our weekend! The only bummer part was that my mom wasn't feeling super great so she wasn't able to join.  











Saturday I spent my day with Kylee at a volleyball tournament while Kent was at basketball with Kase.  Kael went to Get Air with some friends then later that night Kase had a birthday party sleepover at a friend's house. Kylee had a friend come stay over here too.





Sunday we had a lazy morning then in the afternoon Kase had basketball games. That night Kylee had volleyball practice while the boys watched the WWE Royal Rumble.  


Another busy, fun weekend!

No comments: