1.14.2021

Thankful Thursday

 The kids are thankful for our new soft serve ice cream machine! We had so much fun trying it out on Monday night.


I'm thankful for friends who gift me queso.  These are my people.


I'm thankful for sunny days- feels like it had been so gloomy around here for a long time and I was glad for some sunshine earlier this week!


I'm thankful Kase's face is starting to heal.  He got a huge scratch on his nose and chin and none of us are really sure how it even happened (possibly while sledding?) but it looked like it was going to leave quite a scar and now it's finally looking better.  Poor buddy is so hard on his head and face.


I'm thankful for a sweet walk with Kase yesterday.  He usually devotes all his precious non-school time to friends or FortNite but I convinced him to go with me since he didn't have much school work yesterday.  He picked our route, brought along his basketball to practice dribbling and when we got home he said, "Mom, that was so much fun. We should do that every day!"


Have a great weekend!



No comments: