1.07.2021

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful the kids are going back to school full time soon.  Kase had a rough first hybrid home day after winter break.  


I'm thankful for dinner plans with friends tonight.


I'm thankful Kent's grandma is doing well and got to go back to Rolling Green!


I'm thankful for that feeling you get in January when you want to declutter your whole house.  Or is that just me? We've been moving stuff around the house, getting rid of things we don't use and making better use of our space and it feels great!


I'm thankful for nice enough weather for January in Iowa.  It's still a little too icy in spots for me to feel comfortable running but I have been going on lots of nice long walks.


I'm thankful Kael is feeling better! His ear/jaw got really swollen on Monday and he was in a lot of pain.  This happens from time to time for him but hasn't happened in nearly two years so I thought/hoped he had outgrown it.  Poor buddy has always had ear trouble.  He never complains though.  


Happy Thursday, all! 

No comments: