11.19.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kent and I got a chance to go out for lunch last week when the kids were all at school.  Bonus that we ran into my sister who was in the next booth- ha! I love that Ankeny feels like a small town sometimes.


I'm thankful that our family is staying healthy as this pandemic seems to be ramping back up again.


I'm thankful that Kase's first day back to virtual work this week went pretty well.  Once he finished, we popped some popcorn and watched Home Alone- what a great afternoon!




I'm thankful for Kent's flexible work schedule.  He was able to rearrange some appointments to go visit his Grandma on Monday.  


Kase is actually thankful for the break in basketball (per the governor's proclamation).  He was kind of getting tired of going three times a week so I guess taking a few weeks off won't be so bad!


Happy Thursday!


No comments: