11.26.2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I'm thankful we only had two days of virtual learning this week. The big kids don't mind it terribly but it is a long day for Kase.


I'm thankful the boys were excited to wrap Kylee's presents the other day while she was gone! 


I'm thankful for time spent with grandparents.  We are so lucky the kids are able to go over there, often one on one and enjoy making memories (and treats!) with my parents.


Grandpa's backyard is the best Winter Wonderland!


I'm thankful for the beautiful snowfall on Monday! And, I'm thankful the kids were home and done with school for the day so we could sit in the hot tub while the snow fell down!


I'm thankful my fourth child is back.  Ha.  Just kidding, sort of.  Asher's parents had been out of town for a week so he had been staying at his grandparents' house and we hadn't seen him for way too long! 


I'm thankful the magic is still alive for Kase.  Our elf came back earlier this week and brought hot cocoa bombs.  (Have you seen these? So cool!) 

I love that Kase was so excited about it and carried our little reindeer around all day and even showed his class on their Zoom.  Kase seems so grown up most of the time and wants to be a "big kid" like Kael and Kylee but I just love when I see glimpses of him still being young and so sweetly innocent.  I'm also super thankful that Kael and Kylee play along for his sake.  Kylee has even taken it upon herself to move the elf each night and she has the cutest ideas for it. 




I'm so thankful for my mother-in-law. Cindy was able to take Kylee to an appointment on Tuesday while I was deep in the middle of virtual school with Kase.  She also treated Kylee to a coffee at Ziggi's on their way home and Kylee came home all smiles.  She loved getting to spend time with Cindy and I was so thankful not to have to reschedule the appointment.

I'm thankful for a fun night driving around looking at the Uptown Holiday Lights.  I was so pleasantly surprised when the big kids were all in and excited about going when I mentioned driving around to look at Christmas lights together.

I'm thankful that everyone is feeling healthy and we get to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families.  2020 has been a wild ride and I'm so looking forward to spending time with all of our favorite people and counting our blessings.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! 




No comments: