10.08.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm so thankful that Kael is having a fun football season.  Thankful that he is getting to play.  Thankful for coaches who invest their time in him.  Thankful for teammates.  Thankful for built in date nights (since we are only allowed two tickets to JV games) for Kent and I to go watch him.  Thankful for friends who invite Kylee and Kase to do things during the games so Kent and I can be free to watch Kael.  I love fall sports!



I'm thankful (I think?) that Kase is going back to school full time soon.  He seems happy about it because one of his best buddies will be in his class now (they used to be opposite days).  I was sure getting used to having my kids around part time and certainly enjoying their company and enjoying being part of their learning. But I do believe this is a step in the right direction and I'm thankful taht Kase is happy about it. Hopefully the bigs will be back to school full time soon too!


I'm thankful for the beautiful weather! I've been able to sneak in a few long walks in the afternoons this week when the kids have been at school.  Love it.


Happy Thursday, all! 

No comments: