10.15.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm so thankful my parents were able to take the boys along on and adventure on their no school day on Monday! 


It was so good for the kids to get out of the house and especially good for Kase to spend time with people other than his neighborhood friends!


It looks like they had a great day!!









I love that Kase and Huston were accidentally twinning.



I'm so thankful Cindy was able to hang with Kase that night while Kent, Kylee and I went to Kael's last JV game.  We were only allowed three tickets to go.  I just love seeing Kael out there! So proud of the hard work he's put in all season.



I'm thankful for friends who invite Kase places.  He went to the orchard with his best buddy on Tuesday after they finished their school work and they spent the entire day there! He came with a few pumpkins and a huge smile on his face. 



I'm thankful that Kylee loves golfing with Kent.  She's had some free time in the afternoons and Kent has been able to take her out a few times for a quick 9 holes.  So good for them to spend time together one on one.


I'm thankful for a fun night with my sisters on Tuesday.  So good to catch up!


I'm thankful (I think?) that Kase is back to school full time on Monday.  He seems to be happy enough about going back since one of his good friends will now be in his class (currently they are opposite days, same teacher) but I know it will get old quickly for him getting up and going to school 5 (!!!) days a week and wearing a mask all the time too.  Regardless, I believe it's a step in the right direction for our community and our family.


Happy Thursday! 

No comments: