8.20.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for how much Kylee loves painting! She spends almost every night before she falls asleep painting in her room.  I'm so impressed with her work and also I just love seeing her be creative!


I'm thankful for this photo from a friend- the girl on the far right is one of Kylee's closest friends right now and her mom found this picture of them when they were in preschool together.  So sweet!

I'm thankful that my college roommate caught me and said hi at the triathlon last week! It was so hard to recognize everyone with masks on and I had been running around all day taking pictures of the kids but I was so thankful she stopped to chat for awhile! Nice to catch up.

I'm thankful for friends and family who take pictures of my kids while they are out on the tri course.  I'm so lucky to have people all around cheering for them! 

I'm so thankful for helpers and heroes.  I can't say enough about our family who offered us help while we were without power last week.  From doing laundry, to letting the kids hang out, offering us a warm shower and a cool place to relax, making us dinner- we are so, SO thankful for our village. 

Also, I'm really thankful for: electricity, ice, air conditioning, warm showers, dehumidifiers, lights, coffee in the morning ready for me when I wake up, being able to use my computer and charge all the things.  

No comments: