7.02.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful my parents have been able to take Kylee to triathlon practice a few times and also help out with transportation home from volleyball camp.  With Kent coaching baseball it's often hard for me to get everyone else where they need to be and I'm thankful for the help!

I'm so thankful for my mother-in-law who brought over some super fun road trip gifts for the kids! Gum, new Pokémon cards, snacks- she is just so, so thoughtful. She was also super helpful in watching Kase while I was at tri practice with Kylee and Kent was at work and Kael was mowing the yard!

Speaking of, I'm thankful for a teenager who mows the lawn for us.  Kael never, ever complains about it and he does such a good job.

I'm thankful for this sweet "out of the blue" surprise from my parents last week.  It made our day!


I'm thankful for the shirts Cindy gifted the kids before we left on vacation.  She's so thoughtful and Kase was especially pumped about his new Pokemon shirt! 

I'm thankful that Kylee gets recognized for her hard work.  She was Camper of the Day at volleyball on Tuesday last week, then was picked as Camper of the Week on Thursday! She was happy to win a t-shirt for her efforts!

I'm thankful to be back at the pool! We went on Tuesday and it wasn't busy at all.  I was thankful the kids had lined up friends to go with- they all had the best time! Kase was proud to back flip off the diving board!


I'm thankful for walks/skateboarding to Orange Leaf.  Family time outdoors is the best time.



I'm thankful for a fun vacation ahead! South Dakota, here we come!

No comments: