5.21.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a sweet message from Kael's friend's mom, "Kael is such a great kid.  He's welcome to come to the lake with us anytime!"

I'm thankful for Kylee's group of friends.  One of her besties is moving soon and they surprised her with a late night party a few days ago.  Love this sweet group of girls and her friend will be dearly missed!


I'm thankful for an upcoming trip to plan! *Hopefully we can go!


I'm thankful for a super sweet teacher parade with Kase's class earlier this week. He even had a fun joke to tell them all! And the principal showed Kase an awesome picture of his son catching a giant fish!


I'm thankful for adventures.






We took a quick trip to Okoboji yesterday to scout the area and see if we might find a fun rental property there and also to see where Kael stays when he goes with his friend.  The weather was less than ideal and it was a long time in the car for a short visit but spending time with my people making memories was so.much.fun! Kael was proud to be able to show us around and he was a great boat driver! So thankful for my parents who were willing to make this trip with us and for pulling the boat up!


I'm thankful for our first time out at a restaurant in several months! The place was pretty deserted so we felt safe about it and the food was good so everyone was happy.


I'm thankful for a long weekend ahead! We are so ready to be done with school work around here-ha!

No comments: