1.10.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my book club.  What a great group of ladies.

I'm thankful for some great conversations with Kael lately.  He's seemed so grown up.  Now that he's driving to school we talked about paying for gas, how exactly debit and credit cards work and things like that.  Teenagers are fun.

I'm thankful for Kael's spinner wheel.  We have had a lot of fun playing with it and dreaming of a summer vacation!




I'm thankful for a text from my sister reminding me that I didn't post a Thankful Thursday yesterday.  I didn't know anyone really still read this besides Kent!

I'm thankful semester test week is almost over. Kael has been studying and working hard.  I'm so glad he gets out early today! Can't wait to spend the day hanging out with him.

I'm thankful Kylee's volleyball season is in full swing (see what I did there?!) because she loves the sport, her teammates and their families and her coach.  Her grade level is just full of talented volleyball athletes and I can't wait to see what they can do.

I'm thankful for Kase's friends' parents who have already been bombarding Kent with, "How can my kid get on your baseball team" texts and it's only January.  We have been super lucky the last few years with a lot of Kase's closest friends landing up on his Little League team.  Crossing fingers we have the same luck this year.  We just love the group of families and are looking forward to a fun season.

I'm thankful for the snow that's coming! I'm ready to play some fox and geese with my kiddos!

Happy weekend!

No comments: