9.13.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm so very thankful for my village.  I had surgery a couple weeks agoto hopefully start figuring out all the headaches I've been having and my people stepped it up, BIG time.  Kent was amazing, getting my to and from surgery and keeping things lighthearted and funny when I got anxious.  My mom and dad have been such troopers helping out with the kids.  Keith and Cindy, fresh off a busy wedding weekend, have offered help bringing meals.  My sisters have been so supportive and thoughtful. My neighbors have helped keep an eye on Kase, brought us dinner and dessert and sent so many sweet texts.  My co-workers have been incredibly understanding about my absence as we start back up the preschool year.  Cousins have sent flowers.  People are awesome.

I'm thankful for all the times Kent has brought me my favorite soup home for lunch so far this school year.  He's the best.

I'm so thankful for Kael's first football game! I love that he's part of the team and seems to be enjoying the season so far.  He loved getting out of school early to go to Fort Dodge and I'm thankful that Kent and my parents were able to go watch him while I was at a teacher training all day.  I'm just really proud of Kael!


I'm thankful for all the frogs we caught last night! Kase has been so excited about catching frogs and last night we caught some big ones! Kylee and I had been on our way home from volleyball practice when we saw several frogs so as soon we got home she called for Kase and he ran out (in no shirt, wearing her slides) and we took off to catch them! He was SO happy.


I'm thankful for Keith and Cindy who are taking Kase on a vacation this weekend! He's so excited to get to go on a trip by himself with Grandma and Grandpa and also get to miss a day and a half of school! I will miss my little buddy but I know he will have a great time!

No comments: