4.18.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for such a great birthday yesterday!

I had some sweet and thoughtful gifts from Kent and the kids! It was the perfect way to start the day.




It's hard to see in this picture but I had an early morning flamingo delivery from my parents!!


I had lots of special messages from friends and family throughout the day. 


Kase was so proud of his cards he made!


Sweet Kylee left me a note and a treat by my computer when she left for school. She's so thoughtful!


I spent the day getting a pedicure and doing a little shopping.  I had lunch with my parents and Kent and then went to the gym for a little bit.  It was such a great day!

Then we had a lovely family night- we ate out at Taco Hangover which everyone liked which is a huge win!


And Kent surprised me with a chocolate cake! A sweet finish to a perfect day.  Turning 35 was great! Thank you so much to everyone who helped make it special!






No comments: