2.01.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that I was able to volunteer at Kael's school Jag Jam! It's so nice that my parents could stay with Kylee and Kase.

I'm thankful that Keith and Cindy were able to come watch Kylee play volleyball last weekend.  We had such a fun day.

I'm thankful that Kylee was Main Event last week! She wanted to celebrate by going out for McDonald's. Ha! Easy to please.  But I am so proud of her hard work in the classroom!

I'm thankful for our reading room.  The new furniture is exactly what our front room needed and Kent and I enjoy coffee together every morning in there.

I'm thankful for Kylee's help with Kase's 100th day of school project! Kase wanted to do Legos and Kylee helped him put them in the shape of a "100".  It's so nice to have someone creative in the family!


I'm thankful for my lunch date yesterday! Kent and I both had separate plans that fell through so we ended up going out for lunch together which was so nice.  A mid-week, mid-day date.  He even picked my favorite place!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: