11.09.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kylee is still enjoying cross country.  It has been chilly for their practices lately but she doesn't mind at all.  She just loves running.  I'm also very thankful for her coach- she has been awesome and makes it so fun for the kids. 


I'm thankful that Kase is reading! He is really gaining both skills and confidence and it has been so fun watching him learn.  He loves making himself a little reading nook in his room and then asks anyone who is available to come in and listen to him read.  This age is so fun.


I'm thankful that the Jag volleyball team won on Tuesday.  Hoping they win today so we can go watch them tomorrow!

I'm thankful my sister got elected to City Council in Polk City.  I can't think of anyone better for the job and I know she will serve her community so well.  Congrats, Mandy!

I'm thankful for my awesome husband who surprised me and scheduled a massage for me yesterday. It was so amazing and relaxing.

I'm thankful the kids are as excited as I am to get the Christmas things out.  I'm not putting the tree up yet, but we did get out Christmas books and music the other day and they had so much fun.  Also Kylee got her Christmas bears out and the kids found some Christmas coloring books they have enjoyed!

I'm thankful we've all adjusted so well to Daylight Savings Time.  Ha. Ha ha ha. That's a joke.  Everyone is waking up crazy early every single day.

I'm thankful Kent's grandma is doing well after hip surgery on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: