6.22.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for free Tropical Smoothie last week! 



I'm thankful for a break from the heat.  We have spent so much time at the pool lately and it's nice to feel like we can be outside and do something else! The cool air last Sunday morning was dreamy.

I'm thankful for the hugs and high fives from Kael as we closed down Adventureland over the weekend.  There's something so cool about going on all the rides while they are lit up!

I'm thankful, once again, for our library reading program.  Actually, I'm thankful for all of our library programs! Kase loves Lego Club, Kael loves Teen Bingo, we all love the library movies.

I'm thankful the kids have been sleeping in a little bit this summer! I do love the quiet time in the morning.

I'm thankful that I haven't had a reason to wear makeup in nearly a month.

I'm thankful to be such good friends with the head volleyball coach.  She had told Kylee that she could do the camp that was a grade above what she technically is in, and Kylee wanted to give it a shot.  She also wanted to do the camp for her own age group.  So Kylee ended up doing double volleyball camp last week and my friend assured me she did a great job and could totally hang with the older girls!

I'm thankful for these sweet pictures of Kent and the kids on Father's Day.




I'm thankful for neighborhood buddies.


I'm thankful for how very much Kael loves Berkley.



I'm thankful for a really fun night at Big Creek earlier this week celebrating my dad!


I'm thankful for these three musketeers.


And thankful for beach walks and beautiful sunsets.



I'm just really thankful to be part of this crew.


I'm thankful for preschool camp this week. It's been really fun being back at church.  It's been great having Kylee be a helper, too! Kase seems to be enjoying camp and I love that my nephew is there this year!

I'm thankful for a really fun Little League season.  When we first got the schedule it seemed loooong but Kase has enjoyed every game.  Our last game was last night and I don't think he was ready for the season to be over! 


I'm thankful for family nights watching America's Got Talent.  Kase watches the show with a ninja wrap on his head, a super hero mask, a medal around his neck and a shark tooth in his hand. Hilarious.


I'm thankful for a quick weekend getaway coming up! We have the Edward Jones Summer Regionals and I know everyone is looking forward it!

No comments: