10.27.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Kent's flexibility in his job and also my mom's availability when Kase needed to stay home from school last week.

I'm so thankful for Kael's football season this year.  He had a great time, despite many losses! His coach was awesome! Last night we met at Orange Leaf for an end of the season celebration and the coach had signed footballs for all of the boys and given each of the kids a nickname that represented their season.  Kael's was "Hands of Steel" for the catch he made to win the game against the undefeated Seahawks on Sunday!


I'm thankful the kids' passport appointments are done!

I'm thankful for random texts from my bestie's daughter.

I'm thankful for how very much Kase loves to play with "guys". 


I'm thankful for this sweetie.  She and my mom had a fun day together last week!



I'm thankful for my people.  This is our preschool crew!



I'm thankful for my mom and Cindy who helped out running a few errands for me last week when I was busy with Kase not feeling well.

I'm so thankful it's finally starting to feel like fall around here as far as temperatures go.  I spent all the day the other day baking pumpkin bread, apple crisp, etc.  Yum!

I'm thankful when Kent gets to leave work early on Fridays.  What a fun start to our weekends!

I'm thankful for some dear friends that are coming to visit this weekend.  Can't wait to see them!

Happy Thursday, all! 

No comments: