9.15.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful that Kent and Kase went fishing the other night. Kase asked me during the day if he could call Kent at work and when he did, he said, "Dad can you come home and go fishing with me?" So later that evening, those two took my dad's boat out to Big Creek and caught this whopper! 





I'm thankful for the gourds Cindy brought me the other night and the mums my neighbor got for me the other day. I'm ready for fall!

I'm thankful for our Wednesdays.  Kase and I don't have school on Wednesdays so we make that a fun day together.  Yesterday, we rode bikes, played tennis, made a Ninja Warrior course out of Hawkeye park and I pretending to be the commentator as Kase pretended to be all our Ninja faves. When we got home he asked for "frosting cookies with sprinkles" so we made some pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies.  I'm realizing that kindergarten is less than a year away and I'm trying to make the most of our days home together.


I'm thankful for this beautiful weather.  Come on- does it get any better than this?! I think not.

I'm thankful that Kael's phone was at Miracle League park when we went back to look for it the other day...

Happy Thursday, all! 

No comments: