9.08.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for Kent. Today is his birthday and I'm convinced that 34 will be his best year yet!

I'm so thankful to be doing life with him. Kent is always willing to help out- from helping anyone and everyone with all things techie, to volunteering in our church youth group, to anything involving heavy lifting, Kent is the go-to guy. 

I'm thankful for all the hours of work he puts in to support the family and I'm also just as thankful that Kent appreciates all that I do on the home front. He is continually giving me credit for keeping things running smoothly around the house and I love that he makes me feel appreciated. 

As far as parenting goes, he's totally the fun one. He's always taking the kids on little adventures and starting up family/neighborhood games of kickball. 

If he could be anywhere today, I know he would choose to be out fishing or skiing, but instead, he'll be at work all day then coaching football tonight. Looking forward to celebrating this weekend- hopefully with a Hawkeye win! 


Happy birthday, Kent!!

No comments: