8.28.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful the Jaguar volleyball team (rated #2) beat #1 Johnston Tuesday night!!! We love going to the games and it's even more fun when they win big matches like that!

I'm thankful we survived the last two weeks. School meetings, sports practices.... We were swamped! I'm so thankful for Kent being able to help run the kids to and from events and help me "divide and conquer" when it comes to making it to everything! 

I'm thankful (in advance) for some prayers for my dad today. He's having surgery on a torn meniscus and we are hopeful for a speedy recovery!

I'm so thankful for this week with Kase. The big kids are in school and he isn't yet so we have take full advantage of our time together! We have ridden a lot of miles on the bikes and been to several parks. I just love, love bike riding with him! 



I'm thankful for Kylee's bond with Kase. Make no mistake, Kael and Kase are close too and so are Kael and Kylee, but Kylee has been extra helpful with Kase lately. She helps him make birthday cards  for family, she has read him books, and helped entertain him during Kael's football practices. So thankful. 


I'm thankful for my village. My mom helped out with Kase several times this week so I could volunteer at Kylee's school. I have several neighbors who have shared rides to and from middle school, and many more people who help us get through these crazy busy weeks!

We are so looking forward to the long weekend!!! Have a great one, guys! 





No comments: