4.18.2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a weekend! 

Friday morning Kase woke up not feeling well, so we spent the majority of the day doing this. 


Kael was at a field trip to the art center and sculpture park. 


Later that night the kids spent the night at Keith and Cindy's, which they always love! 



Kent declared it No Sit Saturday, and we got a TON of stuff done.  Cindy went with me to watch Kylee at Ninja Warrior.  Later Kent and my dad built a sandbox for Kase while my mom watched the kids.  We also got a lot of miscellaneous outdoor things done, then spent the entire evening out with the whole neighborhood.  Kids had so much fun playing in the new sandbox!







Sunday after church we got a few more things done around here, then Kael had a soccer game, where he scored a goal! I just love to watch him play.


Kylee stayed back and had a nail salon with friends. 


And later that evening we celebrated the April birthdays with my side of the family! It was a beautiful night out and we had so much fun spending time together.  Kickball, a walk in the backyard, grilled out, presents, cake...it was a great night! I just love getting the cousins all together. 


Kael pulled all these ones out of the box one after the other, each taped together and was so happy about it!











I can't get over how grown up Kael looks here. 

3/6 of the grandkids have April birthdays and I couldn't believe how well the ones who didn't have birthdays sat and watched.  It was so sweet!



Love our tradition of each having a little cake!


We also bought one of these tagalongs over the weekend and I think we're going to be doing a lot of bike riding this summer!


Hope your weekend was as fun as ours! 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great post and lovely photos.