2.15.2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

It's been a fun, long weekend!

Thursday was Kase's first school Valentine party.  He was so excited to come home with a bag full of treats!


Friday morning I had a few little surprises for the kids and one for Kent. I knew they wouldn't be getting any candy at school so I got some treats for them, but they turned out to be way more excited about their annual photo books than anything else! Also they loved the little mailboxes and have been spending all weekend delivering sweet notes to each other using them.


Kylee was very Valentiney for school. 


Kael too! Both of the kids' parties were very sweet.  I'm so thankful I'm able to go!


Friday night the kids stayed at my parents' while we volunteered at Night to Shine at our church with some good friends.  It was such a cool event- I'm looking forward to next year already!


I got this picture Saturday morning from my dad.  Happy girl!


After Kylee's basketball game on Saturday we had lunch with Kent's family.  This picture of the boys cracks.me.up.


We had a lazy Saturday afternoon and I spent the evening coloring with Kylee in her room while the boys watched a movie.


Sunday, we watched the snow fall, baked some pumpkin bread (Kase is obsessed), then went outside to sled. We were out for quite awhile! Spent the rest of the day just lounging around.

Today is a no school day and Kase is kind of down for the count with a cough and the big kids are content to lay low too.  We ventured over to my mom's this morning to play for a little bit, have lunch together, then home for a nap for Kase.  Kael and Kylee just headed out to the school to go sledding with friends and I imagine we'll spend the rest of the afternoon hanging around here.  

Back to routine tomorrow.  How was your weekend?






No comments: