7.01.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a fun day at Adventureland! So thankful to be able to go with my mom, sister and nephew. The cousins had so much fun together. Kent and my dad joined us after work.  The weather was perfect, the lines were short and the kids were great!











I'm thankful for dinner at Keith and Cindy's last night. A fun midweek trip to Collins! 

I'm thankful for a few low- key days ahead. With vacation, Adventureland, a new gymnastics class and a trip to the movie theater all in the last week, I'm ready to just hang at home with my crew.

That said, I'm thankful for the upcoming holiday particularly because it means Kent has the day off tomorrow. Also because it usually means boating, swimming at Aunt Chris's house, a trip to the A frame at my grandparents'pond in Sheffield aaaand clocking lots of family and friend time. 

Have a good one!

No comments: