2.11.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kase did so well at church yesterday. I was asked to help out with childcare for a few hours on Wednesday mornings so Kase came along. He was in a different room than me and there wasn't a single tear when I dropped him off. He even stayed dry the whole time! He will go to preschool in the fall at our church. Having it go so well yesterday is hopefully an indication of how next year will go for him!

I'm thankful for cheeseburgers at 9 AM. Yes, that really happened.


Kylee was thankful for Cuddle Up and Read Day. She loves her footie pajamas!


I'm thankful we are closer to the end of winter than we are to the beginning of winter. I have spring fever.

I'm thankful Kael has been hanging our with some new friends. Never hurts to widen your circle.

I wish I could say I'm thankful that Kase's short naps mean he's sleeping better at night.  Instead, he's falling asleep later, waking up earlier AND taking shorter naps. What gives?

Have a good weekend, guys!

No comments: