7.10.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee pulled her first tooth out! She was so excited for a visit from the tooth fairy! Another one is dangerously loose too...stay tuned. :)


I'm thankful for a little bit of happiness in our garage.  I painted our steps and they literally brighten my day. 



I'm thankful I'm up for a new phone in two days!!!

I'm thankful my flowers have survived this long considering how little attention and care I've given them. 

I'm thankful that summer is starting to slow down. June was a blur, you guys. So far July is pleasantly less busy. And the weather is better! 

I'm thankful for friends and family who haven't given up on us, socially.  It breaks my heart every time I have to turn down an invitation to the pool or neighborhood get together because of other obligations or a sick kid.  

I'm thankful for fireworks. 

I'm thankful Kael is truly starting to associate how he feels with what he ate. We had plenty of treats on July 4 and his stomach was hurting by bedtime. "I'm pretty sure I ate too much junk, Mom."  Next step is getting him to remember that feeling next time he asks for junk food.

I'm thankful the All-Star season is over.  Does that make me a bad person? I wasn't wishing they'd lose at all...just...happy to have my husband back.  

I'm thankful Kase's ear was ok after he jabbed it with a q-tip. 

I'm thankful the kids are having fun at swimming lessons.

I'm thankful Kent's grandma is doing better after a stroke last week.

I'm thankful it's Summerfest week! Looking forward to the rides, parade, boat regatta and fireworks!

I'm thankful for a chiropractor in the family and thankful my mom was able to take Kael there while I stayed home with a feverish Kylee and a sleeping Kase.

I'm thankful that Kylee is reader of the week at our local library!

I'm thankful everyone is feeling better- Tuesday night Kylee had a high fever and I was worried we were headed down the same path as with Kael a few weeks ago.  She woke up the next morning feeling just fine!

I'm thankful my kids don't say "fast forward" and "rewind".  No matter how much I correct them, they call it, "fasting forward" and "fasting back". Funny.

Here's to a great (hopefully healthy) weekend!

No comments: