2.06.2014

Thankful

I'm thankful for texts and e-mails from friends and family who read the post about Kael the other day. You guys are the best.

I'm thankful that while out for dinner the other night, a girlfriend told me, "You're going to be a good crazy mother-in-law someday." I took that as such a compliment.

I'm thankful I didn't chase down a book thief at the library even though I really wanted. I had picked out some books I wanted for the kids, set Kase's stocking hat AND my library card on top of the pile so people would know they belonged to me and someone had the audacity to move Kase's hat, my card, take my chosen books and put them in her bag. I followed her around for awhile, loud-talking to Kase saying, "Buddy, I wonder where those books went that I picked out for us? I had them right here under your hat and now they're gone?" That heartless book-stealer didn't even look our way.


I'm thankful for a CD I found recently with a bunch of songs on it from when I lived in Mexico. Actually, I'm thankful for burned CDs in general.  Those were the days.

I'm thankful for the Frozen soundtrack.  I think I love it more than Kylee.

I'm thankful Kase got Kent's techie abilities. He salks around all day hooking cords up and plugging them in.

I'm thankful for our church's Toddler Time, which involves storytime, playtime and open gym time.  Kase has the best time! 

I'm so thankful for fun plans this weekend.  We're heading to Adventureland Inn with my whole fam and I canNOT wait to see all the little ones splashing around in the pool.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: