2.14.2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

2013 (above), 2014 (below)



Thank heavens for Pinterest.  Kylee was absolutely squealing with excitement over the heart strawberries and heart cinnamon rolls. 


We covered the cinnamon rolls with hot pink frosting and Kase couldn't get enough. 

Kase is killing me in these pictures.  His cheese face is hilarious. 

I have said it several times recently, but I can't get over how grown up Kael is.  He was so sweet and very appreciative of his Valentine gifts this morning.  

These three.  Love 'em. 

A special Valentine from my Kylee. 
It's been a fun-filled, love-filled Valentine's morning already! I'm looking forward to spending the afternoon at the kids' class parties.

Kent and I have a lovely Valentine date planned tonight- we're taking all the kids to the Jags basketball game since it is Ashland Ridge's Spirit Night! ;)


Happy Valentine's Day, all!

No comments: