5.30.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the best shopping buddy.


I'm thankful Kael made it home safely from school yesterday. The sirens went off about five minutes before dismissal time so the kids had to stay at school, huddled in the bathrooms waiting for the all clear signal. Kael got home about a half hour late!

I'm thankful Kent took the day off today and helped make it a fun First Day of Sumner Break for the kids, despite the dreary weather.










I am thankful for neighbors who are willing to share popsicles. 


I'm thankful for fun last day photos. 


I'm thankful for this ice cream dessert recipe I found on Pinterest.

I'm thankful I only got a sample of paint before fully committing to go with a color in my kitchen.

I'm thankful that you, dear readers, seem not to mind my grainy, out-of-order photos. 

I'm thankful that my flowers have, thus far, survived the storms.

I'm thankful that I realized it's Thursday today in just enough time to write a post!

Happy Thursday!


No comments: